The topics to be covered at SIS2020 are all areas of surfactants in solution including but not limited to:
- Thermodynamics, modelling, simulation and theory of surfactants-based systems.
- Surfactants adsorption at interfaces and pseudo-phase formation.
- Mixed surfactant systems, surfactants in separation processes.
- Kinetics of surfactant-based systems.
- Bioderived, bioinspired and gemini surfactants, sustainability in surfactants.
- Polymeric and polymerizable surfactants.
- Surfactants in applications:
- Surfactants in pharmaceuticals, medicinal and life sciences
- Surfactants in cosmetics and cleaning agents
- Surfactants in nano- and microtechnology
- Surfactants in energy production and environment
- Micellar catalysis
- Surfactants wetting, spreading and capillary phenomena.
- Monolayers and Langmuir-Blodgett films.
- Surfactants – experimental methods, techniques and approaches.
- General/other topics.
- Young Scientists' Forum
- Surfactants in tribology *
- Adsorption layer dynamics at liquid interfaces *
Contributions on related subjects are also welcome.
We cordially invite scientists and technologists in the areas of surfactants, colloids and interfacial sciences from around the world to join us.
*as an accompanying event (see more: Symposium... -> Accompaying events...)