Each participant is allowed to give one or two presentations. The following combinations are possible:
- one oral presentation,
- one oral presentation and one poster presentation,
- one poster presentation,
- two poster presentations.
Participants are not allowed to give two oral presentations.
The official language of the Symposium is English.
Participants will have 12 minutes for their oral presentations and additional 3 minutes for questions from the other participants.
The presentation has to be prepared as .ppt/.pptx or .pdf file; MS Office 2019/Office 365 will be available in the computer.
The conference rooms will be equipped with a projector and a screen. All presentations should be transferred to the computer before starting the sessions. You should declare your intention to use the speakers in advance.
Participants will be able to present their posters during the poster sessions. The poster should be the size A0 (841×1189mm) or A1 (594×841mm), and in the vertical orientation.
Guidelines for preparing the poster:
- information should be legible - remember about the right font size (eg. tilte 72px, body 20-24px),
- remember about the right margins (min. 2 cm) for the poster to be hung,
- images resolution - 300 dpi is a sufficient resolution for most printed materials,
- before printing make sure your document is set to CMYK Color Mode.
For your convenience it is possible to order the poster print at the conference venue (additionally payable). More information soon.