Abstract is an obligatory form of the conference communication. There must be one abstract per one presentation. Abstract should be written in English and the length should be one-page (B5 paper size) including all needed information. It is possible to add a figure but it still must fit one page. Abstract does not include references and is not divided into entitled sections.
Guidelines for abstract preparing:
- file format: .doc, .docx, .rtf (other file types will be rejected - use one of the below templates)
- one B5 (JIS) page, paper size: 17.6 cm x 25.0 cm
- margins: top 3 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 3 cm and right 2 cm
- line spacing: 1.15pt
- section name: Times New Roman, font size: 12 points, centered
- presentation title: Times New Roman, font size: 12 points, bolded, centered
- authors: Times New Roman, font size: 11 points, bolded, left-aligned
- affiliation: Times New Roman, font size: 11 points, italic, justified
- email: Times New Roman, font size: 11 points, left-aligned
- keywords: Times New Roman, font size: 11 points, italic, justified
- main text: Times New Roman, font size: 11 points, justified, indent: 1 cm
- figures: max. one, greyscale, .png or .jpg file, 300 dpi, with caption, single-line space below and after the figure
- acknowledgments (if needed): Times New Roman, font size: 11 points, justified
- all units should be written in SI (e.g. kg, m3)
- file name: SIS_Surname_Name_form-1 or 2 (please use the appropriate presentation form: oral/poster, and the numbers if you want to prepare more than one abstract for each form)
All these parameters are predefined in the files (templates) below. Please use them to prepare a suitable abstract(s):
Go to: Menu -> Symposium -> Abstract submission or click to the >LINK< in order to submit your abstract(s).
Then, the abstract status can be checked after logging in ("Participant... -> Login/Logout" menu), by selecting the appropriate category in the "Symposium... -> Abstract Submission" menu. Automatic notifications of abstract attachments are not sent.